March Collections

In my early journey of fashion, I attended the university UWE in Bristol. Were I came across the most talented men and women, on my Fashion and Textiles course. These talented students graduated and have made themselves into fashion designers and incredible business people. One young women in particular, who I met randomly on the university bus made me feel loved and included, was my good friend Daneika March. Daneika March is a truly inspiring, stylish women who has created her own unique brand alongside her brother Taith. Their designer brand "March Collections", is a collective of quirky, fun homeware designs in the form off mugs, coasters, greeting cards and notebooks. I was extremely impressed with my variety of printed coasters and funky mug, it is the coolest homeware I've seen in a long time.


About the designers:March Collections (MCS) is the brainchild of Daneika and Taith, a brother and sister duo from London, both with careers in art and design. MCS is about creating bold textiles prints married with everyday homeware and interior products, producing something new, striking and exciting for your home,


Coaster set of 4 £11.25


Deer face mug £3.00 and matching deer face mug £6.40



Contact:
Website: www.marchcollections.com
Facebook: @marchcollectionss
Instagram: @march.collections






I hope that you have enjoyed my blog and don't forget to check back soon!!!
Love Donna
XXX







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medora Lipstick Ireland

Good Luck Una!