KISS Summer Party

 A week ago, I had the pleasure of attending the very elite KISS Event hosted at the Merchant Hotel by Alex Silver PR. Not every day, do I get completely spoilt and pampered by the finest beauticians and waiters. The event took place on the the rooftop of Belfast's first class hotel the Merchant hotel. The Sun was shining and when we entered the event we were greeted by some fabulous Alex Silver PR ladies. Waiters served champagne and guests could order any drink, they wished from the bar. So off course, I ordered a mocktail and it was simply divine. In the main room, I mingled with the most fashionable bloggers and fashionistas. I had my nails and eyelashes applied by Paddy McGurgan's Makeup Pro Store staff. These ladies were stunning and were very professional. Afterwards I tucked into the finest cuisine from traditional fish and chips, goats cheese tarts to mouth watering bruschetta. The evening was complete when the Alex Silver PR team let us take home, whatever lashes and nails that we desired. I had the best time at this event and I loved meeting new people. I look forward to another KISS event, as they really know how to show a blogger a good time.


















Sequin top and tulle skirt by Nor-Lisa




You can buy KISS products and Impress nails at Gordon's and Superdrug

Alex Silver Pr Facebook:@alexsilverpr
Website: www.alexsilverpr.co.uk





I hope that you have enjoyed my blog and don't forget to check back soon!!!
Love Donna 
XXX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Luck Una!

Medora Lipstick Ireland