Jason Shankey Braid Bar

When I visit Belfast for an event, I never have enough time to get my hair done. I'm always on a tight schedule, as I travel from Enniskillen to Belfast. My sister informed me of a fantastic braid bar and I was delighted to hear it was in my favourite hair salon Jason Shankey Hairdressing. The braid bar is located in one of Jason Shankeys newer salons,  on the first floor in House Of Fraser. When I first visited the salon in House Of Fraser. I was extremely impressed by how clean cut it was and how friendly the staff were. As I was attending a very exclusive event later that day, I wanted to go for a very special braid. So I went for some braid's at the front of my hair, then two super cute buns. The braid design took no longer than ten minutes and I adored my hair. I was also amazed by the very affordable braid prices, as they started at a very low price of £10.00 and upwards. I highly recommend the braid bar at Jason Shankey Hairdressing, as it's a quick hair fix at an amazing price!












Jason Shankey Contact:
Facebook: @jasonshankeyhouseoffraser
Location: Jason Shankey Hairdressing
First Floor, Womenswear, House Of Frazer, Victoria Square, Belfast
Website: www.jasonshankey.com
Contact Number: 028 9027 8272




I hope that you have enjoyed my blog and don't forget to check back soon!!!
Love Donna
XXX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Luck Una!

Medora Lipstick Ireland