Dublin Delicious Delights

Visiting Ireland's famous city Dublin for the first time,I was wowed by how big it was and the wide range of shops and markets they had.I had been shopping all day and I craved a sweet treat, so I took a wee walk around, when I came across the most quirky market stall around.This was a homemade baked goods stall called "The Cupcake Bloke" and in it's name it was owned by a bloke who was very friendly and had a very creative head on him.He had all kinds of flavoured cupcakes and tray bakes,which I had to treat myself to a red velvet cupcake and it tasted like heaven.He also had some very special savoury scones which were inspired by his heritage.His award winning scones were flavoured with black pudding and apple with a tasty dollup of homemade relish.I also tasted this very unique scone and was amazed by the pure organic flavours and fresh taste.I know that this is a stall I'll be defiantly making a stop off again when I'm in Dublin.All of the products have been made with love and created using the very best local produce and I love to see local people embracing their culture in the most tastiest way.

Find "The Cupcake Bloke" on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/TheCupcakeBloke?ref=ts&fref=ts


                        
                                  "The Cupcake Bloke"











                              My Tasty Treats tried and tasted


                           The Heavenly Red Velvet Cupcake


          The Award Winning Irish Black pudding and Apple Scone





I hope that you have enjoyed my blog and don't forget to check back soon!!!
                                           Love Donna
                                                  Xxx
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medora Lipstick Ireland

Good Luck Una!